Brake Service Mona Vale
Professional Servicing of Braking Systems
Here at Peninsula Auto Clinic, we will service any car and its braking system to ensure they are in perfect shape. Mona Vale can trust our mechanics to inspect the whole braking system to identify any concerns or issues which need addressing. During the service, we make sure to handle the braking system carefully and safely to prevent further issues.
Our brake service is completed efficiently with each step of the process performed in quick times. Our fully qualified mechanics work fast but also know how to perform each job correctly and on all parts. We promise that whatever the task is related to the braking system our mechanics are the most expert to complete it.
Highly Beneficial Brake Service
Undergoing a brake service on the car will ensure the brakes are working correctly and keeping everyone safe. The car’s brakes will last longer if they are efficiently inspected and worked on as well. Mona Vale should always have us perform the brake service to make sure the brakes are functioning correctly and have an extended life span.
Braking Systems Correctly Serviced
There are multiple different tasks which occur during a brake service here at Peninsula Auto Clinic. From inspections of all parts, replacing the brake pad to refilling the brake fluid, a brake service ensures the braking system is working correctly. Every part of the system is worked on the ensure that the car will brake perfectly. For trusted brake services in Mona Vale – contact Peninsula Auto Clinic at
Licensed Brake Mechanics
At Peninsula Auto Clinic, all our mechanics are licensed and insured per the requirements set by NSW Fair Trading. Their licence assures our customers that they have the needed skills to attend to any car service or repair. All have undergone the Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology and Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology courses. They have also gained the needed experience by completing an apprenticeship. Completion of these requirements introduces and equips them with the basics of automotive mechanical work. Each of them is also committed to delivering only the highest standard of auto mechanic work in this side of Sydney.
Advantages of Having Brake Repair
Safety is the number reason professional mechanics recommend regular car service. A working brake ensures that the vehicle stops when it is most needed. It also prevents accidents, aside from having a car breakdown in the middle of nowhere. Apart from guaranteeing a safe ride for the driver and passengers, regular visits to a brake specialist also bring these benefits:
- Longer lifespan – keeping the health of each part at its best helps prolong its life. A routine check-up also ensures that the driver is not taking a car on a drive with a malfunctioning component.
- Savings – regular brake service also reduces the major repairs. Given the costs and the time needed by such overhauls, it is best to routinely bring a car to a trusted brake mechanic to ensure the health of the car’s brake system.
What Happens in a Brakes Repair?
At Peninsula Auto Clinic, we are confident that our brake service prevents unexpected breakdowns due to the brake. Our team follows the guidelines recommended by the car’s manufacturer. This practice ensures that the brake operates as it is intended. To achieve this goal, our mechanics also conduct a thorough inspection of every bit and piece of the car’s brake system during this car service. The following are things that comprise this service at Peninsula Auto Clinic:
- A disc brake inspection allows us to check the integrity of the brake pads and callipers. It also allows us to clean and lubricate these parts, if necessary. This process is needed to avoid seizing or sticking the pads. It also prevents rust from developing.
- Our mechanics also assess the rear drum. This part also includes cleaning and lubricating the parking brake parts.
- We also recommend a brake pad replacement for every 25,000 kilometres a car is driven. We also recommend a brake pad replacement for brakes that have been pulsating. It is also the best solution for cars that move to the side when braking.
- We also do replace the brake fluid. This replacement should be done every 12 to 36 months.
Car Brake Repair Cost in Sydney
Car owners in Sydney should expect to shell out between $150 and $240 for a car inspection. This estimated amount could go up or down depending on the needed brake repair or replacements. The mechanic’s location also plays a significant factor in the brake repair cost.