If you’re having automobile problems anywhere in the Northern Beaches, then you’ve come to the right place. Peninsula Auto Clinic offers a wide range of superior-quality automotive services at fair and transparent prices.
Car suspension repairs can be avoided, or at least reduced in severity, if the issue is caught and dealt with early enough. Car suspension repair costs can be kept to a minimum this way, and it is much safer to have a regular suspension service with us and know that yours is in tip-top condition.
It is always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to auto issues, so from the first telltale signs of a damaged exhaust to a necessary car suspension repair, give us a call and we can discuss it with you.
The importance of a regular suspension service and quality suspension repairs
It’s easy to forget the important job your vehicle’s suspension performs until it starts to fail, and the ride becomes unpleasant. Here are some reasons why your suspension is so crucial:
- Protection from shocks for vehicle and passengers
- Support for the vehicle’s weight
- Control over direction when turning
- Maintaining correct ride height and full tyre contact with the road
- Consistent wheel alignment
Signs that you may need car suspension repairs
There are other signs that you can look for and along with a regular service from quality car suspension specialists, it should ensure that your system has a long life, remaining damage and issue free. Those signs are:
- The ride becomes rough — You should start to notice if your ride becomes harsher over bumps or starts to wallow and feel bouncy. Both are signs you might need a suspension repair.
- Vehicle dips and lunges when stopping — When you brake firmly and the vehicle lunges downwards, it’s a sure sign your shock absorbers are worn out. It is important to seek assistance from reputable car suspension specialists as soon as possible, as your braking lacks responsiveness and is impaired.
- The vehicle bounces or wallows as it turns — Drifting and turning spongily like a boat are other sure signs the system is failing and requires immediate suspension repair.
- Visibly damaged or oily shocks — If you find any kind of fluid around your shock absorbers, there is a good chance they are leaking and not functioning correctly.
- Uneven tyre treads — Uneven wearing on your tyres is a dead giveaway that it’s time for a car suspension repair.
The sooner you identify and deal with car suspension repairs, the better chance you have of preventing them from becoming catastrophic. Bring your vehicle to us and let our highly experienced, professional experts take the stress out of the situation for you.
Our promise to you
At Peninsula Auto Clinic, we are proud to have a team of fast and efficient technicians who always go the extra distance when it comes to working on vehicles. They will never let any vehicle leave the shop that they are not convinced is totally safe and roadworthy, and will have your vehicle back to you as quickly as possible.
Businesses are built on trust, and we are totally open and transparent when it comes to our services and pricing. We will keep your car suspension repair cost as low as possible, and will never complete additional work without your express permission, nor will we recommend anything that doesn’t need to be done.
Contact us today
Our team is ready and waiting to provide your vehicle with a comprehensive suspension service, should you need any kind of repairs or have been thinking about the latest in high-tech exhaust upgrades. Here at Peninsula Auto Clinic, we are the only specialists you need at the Northern Beaches.
If you think it’s due time for your vehicle to get suspension repairs or any other of our unrivalled services, please get in touch today by calling 9999 2553.